Friday, November 27, 2015

11-27-15 Biking around the neighborhood at sunset:
Nov. 27th and it's still getting into the 80's during the day.  We have had some evening in the 60's, though, and some rain, so the pools are cooling down.  I haven't checked ours yet, but our daughter's pool was down to 73 yesterday.  That's getting on the cold side!  I know we've snorkeled a lot in Hawaii in water about 74-76, but I'm slowly becoming South Floridafied!  I did get back out on my bike tonight.  I hadn't gone lately because of the heavy winds---sustained in the 20s and gusts in the 40s.  Today was windy, but not quite as bad.  Plus I was itching to get out and do something outside in this beautiful weather!  So I waited until about an hour before sunset and took off.  Spent some time by one of the canals watching a couple fisherman and the sun drop lower in the sky.  One of the fishermen even caught a good sized bass while I was there.
Looking across the street from the bike/walking path.
 Looking down the bike/walking path.
 Looking out over one of the canals from the bike/walking path.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment