Friday, November 6, 2015

10-22-15 Tradewinds Park sunset---
Well, it was suppose to be for sunset, but there really wasn't much of one today.  But we did get there about 1 1/2 hours early, so I wandered around the park looking for photo ops.  

Much to my surprise, they were beginning to set up for their Xmas lights drive through park.  It's not even Halloween yet!  I even swam in our outdoor pool again today.  No---winter is not here!
 I saw 3 of these butterflies while I was wandering around.  What surprised me is the Butterfly World is on the other side of Tradewinds Park and I didn't see any butterflies like this in there.
 more tiny flowering ground cover
 Even a small bird unlike any I've seen before. 
 This part of the park is an equestrian area, with a couple big pavilions to the right of this pond.
 The horses looked well cared for.
 more of the horses.

 a flowering tree near the fence.
 Back by the pond with an anhinga drying in the sun
 a look back at one of the pavilions.
 They even have an ice cream machine near the pavilions. 
 The board walk to the pavilions.
 reminds me of my florist days.
 heading to the pavilion on the left.
 an anhinga in a tree.
 more tiny flowering ground cover.
 I love reflections!
 wonder what these berry like things are?
 Ken joining the fun.
 more cool reflections.

 Then---for about a minute---the sky turned yellow and orange as the sun set.
 No more lighting of the clouds, it just faded away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment