Sunday, November 8, 2015

11-4-15  Butterfly World

I was in the neighborhood, so I decided to go spend some time with my new butterfly and bird friends.  It was hotter today then the last time I was there, so the birds didn't seem quite as active, but I still enjoyed the visit.
Love that the trees are still flowering.

 Don't see too many all white ones.
 This one was outside the fencing.
 Viewing towards the entrance building.
 love the walkway with all the passion flowers growing along it.
 Another open air butterfly
 another type of passion flower.
 and another type.
 This bird was on this same statue last time I was there.  I guess this is it's home.



 Looks like the Japanese Big Eye that I saw in Kauai.   But this one was much shier.
 another open air butterfly

 buddies
 looking back from near the entrance building.

No comments:

Post a Comment