Friday, November 6, 2015

Oct. 11, 2015--- to church, then lunch at Sawgrass Mall.  Later--off on my bike.
Been awhile since we'd been to church with the kids.  We were gone, then they were gone, or Angie was teaching bible school.  But today we went to Weston to church with them.  On the way back, we stopped at the gigantic Sawgrass Mills Mall and met some of their friends for lunch.  I hadn't been to the mall since the Penney's Outlet closed.  This is such as big deal here that the cruise ports even have excursions to this mall.   It's so huge they even have valet parking!



We went to the Cheesecake Factory.  My salad was very good.  I had only been to a Cheesecake Factory once before and only had cheesecake then.   Ken was disappointed in his buffalo chicken tenders.   They certainly do a lot of business!
 AFter lunch we had to check out The Rack.
 Then we drove around a bit of the mall.


 It seems to keep getting bigger and bigger.
 I remember when the Colonnade outlets were being built.
 Later I went for a bike ride into Parkland.
 Beautiful pathways!
 flowers in Oct.
 beautiful scenery

 I assume these are Herons since everything around here is Heron _______ . (I now know they're ibises.)
 They head out in the day and you can find them everywhere.
 Then at night they come back here and spend the night in that clump of trees---every night.  The trees become almost completely white by the time the sun goes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment