Tuesday, December 1, 2015

11-28-15  family photo shoot at Tradewinds, then on to Del Ray for dinner:

It's been a windy week, but Angie and Josh and his folks were anxious to get some pictures taken for Christmas cards.  So I suggested Tradewinds park.  Since it was a weekend day, we were charged $1.50@ for entrance, but we had the park almost all to ourselves and had lots of photo backgrounds to play with.  Although we did get a little later start then we thought.  I thought we were meeting there, they thought we were meeting at their house.  So when we told them we were on our way, they were waiting at the house.  We still finished "shooting" in plenty of time to make it to our reservations for dinner in Del Ray, though.
while waiting for them to get there, I wandered around a bit.

 Note the lighted forms in the background, this is where they have a drive through Christmas lights area.  Hopefully we'll get back in the evening sometime to check that out.
 My photographic daughter and her handsome hubby.
 His Mom and Dad visiting from St. Louis.
 I made sure Angie had lots of photos to choose from for their Christmas cards!
also took a bunch of fun photos.  Here's Josh with his Dad and 1 of his brothers.
 the 3 of them still acting goofy.
 Angie and Josh again.
 and again.
 and again. 
 the whole gang.
 I love photo shoots

 my favorite of the group.
 Carol wanted a picture of them all running across the bridge. 
 Josh was the winner.
 I think they've had enough.
 nope, not yet.
 Just a couple more.
 on to Del Ray.
 they even have a huge Christmas tree there.
We even found snow!!! 
 more photo ops!
 We were in the Pineapple district (art district, I think) of Del RAy.
A new restuarant for Ken and me---El Camino:
 An interesting place!  I love the light fixtures!
service was a little slow, but company was fun.  Everyone kept checking their phones periodically, so we actually posed a group shot---even Ken with his wimpy flip phone.
 Dinner finally came.  I guess I wasn't as hungry as I thought I was because I could hardly make a dent in my nachos!
dinner over, heading back to the car.
 and another photo op.
then to the still windy beach for a few more photos.
 even some color in the sky


 End to another beautiful day in South Florida!


No comments:

Post a Comment