Monday, March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016---Loxahatchee Sunset:

So many people leave right after the sun sets.  But some of my favorite sunsets have happened starting 10-15 minutes after the sun has set---such as this one. 
This was obviously before the sun has set.   Glad I waited to see the clouds light up 10 minutes later.

I first noticed the sky turning pink to the north shortly after sunset.
So we drove over to that side of Loxahatchee for a change.
 Then I noticed the sky lighting up over the channel we're usually by.
 It lingered quite awhile!
an ibis enjoying the sunset.
Almost over.  Glad we got to see this!
I lucked out tonight.  Some times I think the clouds are too heavy and we have a great one.  Other times I'll think it'll be a great one and it's a dud.  Guess I just have to go to all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment