Friday, April 8, 2016

4-7-2016---time to take pictures of the house!

After weeks of work sprucing up the house, carting out excess stuff, cleaning, tons of yard work, ... , it was finally time for Angie to take pictures of her house and send them to her realtor.  Her realtor usually hires a photographer to take the pictures, but she's good friends with him and convinced him to let her take the pictures.  I was along to loan her my heavy duty tripod, dslr, super wide angle non-distortion lens, flash, and support.  I knew when she was ready, she would take amazing photos and she did!  Here's the ones she edited and sent to the realtor.

love these driveways
sure going to miss this pool and deck!
and our bar b qs

great place to sit and watch the Florida downpours.
or lounge and soak in the sun.
not a huge yard, but large enough.
so nice seeing grass where the dogs use to run.
I sat in that chair and watched more then one sunset.
I love the jungle like area to the side of the back yard.
You don't realize how large these houses are until you see the sides of them.
the other side.
the beautiful front yard again.

entrance showing off the fountain her inlaws cleaned so thoroughly.
to the left of the front door (looking in)
to the right of the front door.
dining room from kitchen entry.
eat in kitchen
new countertops and appliances, the back splash we helped her install.  The new handles she and just installed
the butcher block top to the desk that she installed and the corbels under the cabinet.  Garage door I painted.
love the open concept.
love the ambient light!  The realtor suggested taking the ceiling fan down or putting up one with a light, but having used it for 3 years, we knew it was necessary and didn't need more light.  May not be fancy, but certainly practical. 
I also like the way it has dual ACs and the areas are separated by a pocket door.
The guest bathroom that she redid a couple years ago.  Love the board and batten.
The bedroom with french doors that they used as an office----I love the Tommy Bahama desk!  Neat seeing my Dad's old console record player/radio in there, too.
She even used very South Florida/Caribbean paint colors in 3 of the bedrooms.  This one is more coral then pink like it looks here.  The old night stands are from the old bedroom sets my sister and I had as kids.
The yellow room.
Loved that it had a walk in closet.  The bedrooms certainly are roomy.  I always remember going to Coral Gables with her to get that bed from an estate sale whenever I see it.
the HUGE master bedroom. 

the master bath that I "helped" her with over the past month or so.  I would love to have it!
Even like the huge step down shower.
I told Angie she needs to go into business staging and photographing houses!  I think it looks like a house out of a decorator magazine!

 Goes on the market Friday morning as soon as Robert gets it online---although he's bringing a client by before then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment