Friday, April 22, 2016

4-18-16  another short trip to Deerfield.

Ken surprised me today by suggesting we go to Deerfield---not down on the beach, but to sit in the grassy area and just gaze at the water.  I'm good with that!  So off we went!
I think he paid for 1 1/2 hours parking---or was it 2.  It went by too quickly.  
 I could gaze at the ocean all day!  If I can manage to stay out of it.
 By sitting on the little bit of grass, we also found the shade of a palm tree.
 It was a beautiful day---nice breeze, but not cold or hot!  Beautiful ever changing clouds.  Now I have a lot more pictures of skies that I can photoshop into other pictures! :)

 Apparently the brown chairs turned into white loungers.
 close up of the fishing pier.
 The Deerfield Beach sign.
Even saw a turtle there.
 swimsuit coverup or nightclub dress?!  I'll have to get me one as soon as I get "back" into that shape!
 On our way out Ken pointed out this little putting green.  Thought it was an ingenious use of space in a parking lot!
Now that we know our days here are numbered, we're actually getting back to the beach more frequently!  I like playing tourist!

No comments:

Post a Comment