Thursday, January 28, 2016

Jan. 20, 2016---another bike ride, another route:

Decided to change it up a bit today.  So I rode into a different subdivision.   This one really had me confused.  I knew it went through from University to Coral Ridge, but ended up driving around and around in there for quite awhile before I finally got my phone out and googled how to get out of there!  It was pretty, though!
Another beautiful day.  Love it when the skies are like this!  I even saved this (actually took it) to save for adding to other photos with not so pretty skies---the magic of photoshop!
 Entering into the golf community.
 Love the entrances to all these subdivisions!
 Even came to a tunnel while riding around in the subdivision.

 found out the subdivision was a lot bigger then I thought it was.
 I knew I needed to get to the other side of that building, but it was a dead end.  So I thought this way might be the way---nope.  When I got the phone out, I found I was about a mile from the exit---the other direction.  At least I'll know if I take this route again.

No comments:

Post a Comment