Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Dec. 1, 2015---Coral Springs Camera Club meeting.

Hard to believe it's Dec. already and that it's still in the 80's.  I'm loving it! 

Today is Tuesday.  Therefore, it was $2.50 movie day at Tamarac 5 The Last PIcture Show movie theater.  Seldom does a week go by when we don't find a movie there that we want to see.   Today it was The Martian with Matt Damon.  It was a cute movie. 

Then we like to hit up the senior early bird special at the Golden Corral by there.  Followed by a quick walk through of the Salvation Army near Golden Corral.  I know---we lead an exciting life!

Anyway, by the time we got home, it was almost time for my CSCC meeting.  Tonight was the night they have a judge critique pictures.  I entered 2 from the train excursion.
This one, which I titled "Old Glory", he liked a whole lot and scored a 9 (he gave no 10s).
This one, which I named "Sunset Express", he pretty much hated or didn't understand at all.  Seems like he didn't even realize it was from the train excursion since people were allowed to enter photos from any excursion throughout the whole year.  It got a lowly 7 (which was the lowest they score).
I'm also surprised how often I hear the same photographers names announced.  Apparently I'm not reading the entry rules correctly or they don't go by them.  At least I'm making a couple "friends" there and even exchanged phone numbers with one couple.


No comments:

Post a Comment