Sunday, December 6, 2015

12-2-15 another bike ride and another dip in our complexes unheated pool.

I keep thinking the pool will be too cold to get into again.  Angie's pool's thermometer says it's 73 degrees now and the complex pool is usually about 3 degrees warmer.  So after my bike ride, I stuck my feet in the water and it felt great.  So soon after that I was back to jump in.  I figure anything above 74 should be doable since that's what it usually is when we snorkel in Kauai in Feb.   But I'm still concerned that this might be my last chance to enjoy our pool for awhile with all the rain that's heading this way.
Love the biking out here!  Gotta post some more pictures from my riding.
 Ken gets annoyed with all the curves in the path but I like the charm it adds to the trail.
 Some of the trees actually are loosing their leaves now that "winter" is here.
 And to my pool!  I call it mine because for the last 2 or 3 months I've not seen another sole using it! 
 Being Wednesday, It's Pasquale's Pizza day.  On Wed. you can get a large pizza for about the price of a med. one.  So we get one and a couple zeppoli's (a wonderful doughie dessert) almost every Wed.  Lauren even knows what we want as soon as we come in.  I'm amazed at how many of the hostesses and waitresses know us as soon as we walk in and what we usually order (at least in the way of drinks).  We went to a lot of the same restaurants back in St. Louis and I don't recall any of them greeting us with a smile and, "your usual?". 



No comments:

Post a Comment