Saturday, July 11, 2015

July 11---Deerfield beach and north along A1A:

 Deerfield is the closest beach to where we live and is a very nice beach, so we go here quite often.   Why not---with as beautiful as it is?!
 I could gaze at this forever.
And I LOVE the sound these grackles make!

 The fishing pier.  Bet it would be interesting to snorkel under it, but I'm afraid I might be terrified of what I'd see!
 I also love riding through the nearby neighborhoods!  This one almost reminds me of a midwest home---aside from the palm tree.

 Toys of the nearby neighborhoods.  Although I'm rather surprised to see ladders going down into the water.  I can't imagine swimming in the intercoastal with the bull sharks.
 I also love to look at the houses right on the beach (East side of A1A).  And wonder where the people who live in these homes get all their money from?!



No comments:

Post a Comment