Saturday, July 4, 2015

7-4-2015  Independence Day with Fireworks at Mullin Park in Coral Springs:

 We were dog sitting again.  For the last few years Angie and Josh have been meeting up with some of Angie's college buddies and they've been taking turns "hosting" the get together.  This year they went to Washington DC.  Last year it was up by Arcadia National Park.  The year before that it was here in Coral Springs.  So Ken stayed at the house and tried to keep the pups calm while all the fireworks were going on.  I went to the local display and played around with my camera to take fireworks photos.  
Looking towards the Art Museum before the fireworks started. 


 I lucked out with my parking spot.  I paid $3 to park and was directed to the front row with no obstructions to the fireworks other than a rope to keep people back.  So I sat there and watched them.  As soon as it was over, I was able to be one of the first to drive out.  A lot of people walked, so it took awhile to get to the main road, but I still made it back to the house in about 30 minutes.

 It was a fabulous show!

No comments:

Post a Comment