Monday, August 31, 2015

2015-8-31---kids'  old house

Angie texted and said their house from when they lived in Ferguson was going up on the auction block starting at $35,000!  To the unknowing, that's probably status quo for a house in Ferguson since the riots and continued unrest, but we know that it had burnt down about 7 years ago and she used her K-State architecture schooling to rebuild it with a lot of top of the line stuff!  We were shocked to hear it was going to auction.  I was tempted to go to the auction, but was afraid I might buy it.  We already have 2 houses in north county and an apartment in Florida.  But I still can't imagine this going for $35,000---complete with finished basement. 
Still looked amazing!  I heard later that it didn't go to auction.  I guess the homeowner finally paid their bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment