Thursday, June 9, 2016

5-11-16 --- packing up:

Time to get busy packing up.  I didn't figure it would take too long since we've only been here a year and only had a 1 bedroom apartment, but I was a little surprised at how much stuff we did seem to accumulate.
Clothes sort of packed.
 closet somewhat cleared


 amazing how much stuff ended up in the bathroom!

 on to the kitchen.  At least Ken packed a lot of the kitchen stuff while I was in Georgia.  He should have packed it all since I forgot to get the stuff that he left in the pantry.
 Dining room ready to go
Can't imagine what it was like for Angie to pack up her 4 bedroom house full of stuff!  I liked it better when we just showed up to the new apartment and everything was already there!   Angie did such a great job setting up our apartment that we decided to take all it with us to use in our new apartment in Georgia.  Now I'll have a beach home near Atlanta---and no beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment