Friday, September 12, 2014

Sept. 12, 2014 --- Dallas and Portland:
Today was check out day.  Hard to believe we had been on the coast for a week.   Hard to believe we've been on vacation for 3 weeks!  Anyway, today we decided to hang around Dallas with my relatives for the day, then head up to a hotel by PDX for our last night.  I went to Hotwire and got a special price on the PDX Sheraton for something like $95.  So we packed up our stuff one more time and headed to Dallas.
Just a few pictures on our ride back into the valley.  Here's another clear cut.
Another farm.
And another one.
One last farm.
Had a great time visiting with my Aunt and Uncle in the afternoon.  Took flowers to my folks grave.  Got Ugo's pizza to take home to St. Louis to our son and daughter-in-law.   My sister even had a dinner party for us with my Aunt and Uncle and brother and his wife.   Great end to a great vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment